umm...hey... it me =]

Go down

umm...hey... it me =]

Post  XxRenesmeexxCarliexX on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:37 am

heyz im Destiny...umm.... some of youz know me...im totally random and say strange things so if the consistant writing of useless things come from me and they bore you than im sorry... umm... im afraid of boys yelling at me (no offense to boys they are just bigger than me), and the dark and being a dissapointment... its just the way i am its better if you dont ask... and... hmm..there isnt really anything i can think of to tell you... i am really ditzy and oh my seriously i am CLUMSY too. i trip in water... i have serious talent i know... ummm either way if you wanna message me and stuff id love it cause i love to talk!!! trust me.if you wanna know anything about me the best kind of thing you can do is ask me =]] ummms but yeas i think that is all i can think of at the moment

♥Des♥
XxRenesmeexxCarliexX

---You are the fire, on my apartment floor. Sixteen stories, id rather burn than fall. And it isnt ftae that caught us all by storm, its just the turn of a card-- bounce
XxRenesmeexxCarliexX
Pack
Pack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: umm...hey... it me =]

Post  AliceXCullen on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:44 am

Hi! So I'm like... Sitting beside you right now as I reply to the message I just watched you post.

Hi!

Welcome to the board.

If you have any questions, just ask me. (I'm sitting right beside you)

And I REALLY hope you stick around, because we need more members.

And I'm a clutz too... I can definitely relate to your epic skill. And I'm afraid of guys yelling at me simply because they're usually mean and not so much because they're bigger.. And failure and abandonment. Mmhmm.

Hi!

And we kiss each other one more time and sing this lie that's halfway mine.
The sword is slicing through the question so I won't be fooled by his angel light.
Sorrow lasts through this night. I'll take this piece of you and hope for all eternity.
For just one second I felt whole as you flew right through me and up into the stars.
AliceXCullen
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob_Black on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:35 am

Hello, and Welcome to Twilighters I'm Jacob, JK, Sim, Simon, or whichever you want to call me. lol
I hope you like it here if you have any questions please feel free to ask me or Angel.

^Please click^
Jacob_Black
Werewolf
Werewolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceXCullen on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:59 pm

(I'm Angel.)

And we kiss each other one more time and sing this lie that's halfway mine.
The sword is slicing through the question so I won't be fooled by his angel light.
Sorrow lasts through this night. I'll take this piece of you and hope for all eternity.
For just one second I felt whole as you flew right through me and up into the stars.
AliceXCullen
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  edwards_baby31 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 am

I'm Alexis, welcome..
edwards_baby31
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRenesmeexxCarliexX on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:27 am

awwww you guys make me feel welcome =]] and hey everybody =]] umm i'm a preety nice person i think, as long as you dont tick me off.... ummm but yeah hey =]
XxRenesmeexxCarliexX
Pack
Pack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum