Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts of a confused human

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts of a confused human Empty Thoughts of a confused human

Post  edwards_baby31 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:04 pm

This is Just some of the thoughts that are going through the mind of my character in the RPG. I'll probably write more as the story goes on.

I can't believe it I said to myself. Remi is a vampire. Why was this so hard for me to grasp. My friend, or what used to be my friend has been turned into a creature that I have only heard of in books and movies. I sat on a rock starring into the water at my reflection. As soon as I came back to a state of mind that was of this world, I looked around for Angel. I was glad that she had given me some privacy for a few minutes to sit by the creek. When I spotted her across the creek standing by the tree I realized that she was watching me. Was I really that much in danger? How could wanting to talk to Remi put me in danger? I wanted to know everything there was to know about vampires. I wanted to know if I would ever be able to see my friend Remi again. It hurt. The thought that Remi's and my friendship could be torn because of what he turned into. Would he remember me if I were able to explain it to him. The memories that I had with Remi flashed back to my mind. I could remember all the fun times that we played together as little kids. I could remember that he was the first boy that i didn't think had cooties. He also protected me from the other boys who would chase me with their lips puckered to give me coodies. All of these memories brought tears to my eyes. Could all of that really change. I have to hide my tears from Angel I thought to myself. Somehow though, I thought that she already knew that I was crying. She seemed to sense that this was tearing me up inside. For some reason I actually felt comfortable with her even though she was a vampire. She was nice and really cared about my feelings, and keeping me safe, even though I fought her to see Remi.
edwards_baby31
edwards_baby31
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of a confused human Empty Re: Thoughts of a confused human

Post  AliceXCullen Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:48 pm

That's really great. This is what the RPG should be like.. We keep it far too short and there aren't enough details. I love this. It's a really good idea, and develops your character a lot. =)
AliceXCullen
AliceXCullen
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  edwards_baby31 Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:54 pm

thanks.. i posted it in the story as well. I'm excited to see how this story goes. And I'm really enjoying making up feelings and thoughts for my character.
edwards_baby31
edwards_baby31
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down