Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Movie

+2
Jacob_Black
Irina_va_15
6 posters

Go down

Twilight Movie Empty Twilight Movie

Post  Irina_va_15 Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:45 pm

Oh my gosh! So I went and watched the movie last night.
It was great! Although, it went from one very important part of the book to the next in the movie, it was ok. I'm sure if anyone who hadn't read the book decided to just go and watch the movie probably had a hard time understanding it. I don't think they tied everything together too well, especially at the beginning.

What do you guys think?
Irina_va_15
Irina_va_15
Human
Human

Location : Apparently someplace no one cares to hear about.....

Back to top Go down

Twilight Movie Empty Re: Twilight Movie

Post  Jacob_Black Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:46 am

I went and saw the movie lastnight. It was awsome, but they did leave a lot out.
Jacob_Black
Jacob_Black
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Irina_va_15 Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:39 am

I know it made me depressed. They left out Bella and Jacob's log that they sit on when he tells her about his family legend.... that was awful.. It comes back in the books and now it's not even going to be in the movies..... Just awful.... Sad
Irina_va_15
Irina_va_15
Human
Human

Location : Apparently someplace no one cares to hear about.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:56 pm

They did something similar in Eragon too. It was okay...I liked it. I saw it twice in one day...actually. The style was...interesting

Why don't you put YOUR seatbelt on!
Devin
Devin
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  edwards_baby31 Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:04 am

i liked the movie, but i loved the books more... they left out soo much in the movie. ;( .. i'm also upset that they left the whole ditching class seen where bella faints because of biology blood testing... that was one of my favorite seens.
edwards_baby31
edwards_baby31
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceXCullen Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:29 am

The movie was okay. It needed a better Edward, and most of it was just kind of them sitting and staring at each other, which made no sense, because so much was going on in her thoughts that they couldn't portray..
Edward's sparkling was painfully disappointing. It was like they brushed a little glitter on him and called it good. I didn't like that.
The movie was alright.. I didn't like how much they changed.

And I HATED the kiss. One of the defining factors of Edward and Bella was their innocence and how careful he was with her.. That's part of what makes their relationship so special. Then in the movie, they just threw them on the bed and she was half-dressed for their first kiss. It was almost blasphemous.
AliceXCullen
AliceXCullen
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRenesmeexxCarliexX Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:44 am

well,,
what made me very mad is they didnt portray the clearing right, at all.. i mean the clearing is where he proposes to Bella and is very important in New Moon and Breaking Dawn, possibly in Eclipse also.. not only that, but the kiss as Angel said was to intense and Edward wasnt careful enough at all. The movie to me was alltogether dissapointing... and Stephenie Meyer pointed out very clear that VAMPIRES DO NOT CRY... and look what Victoria is doing at the end of the movie, she is crying, with actual tears running down her face.

Like i said
Dissapointment.
XxRenesmeexxCarliexX
XxRenesmeexxCarliexX
Pack
Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down