Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite?

5 posters

Go down

which of the twilight saga books is your favorite?

which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite? Vote_lcap43%which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite? Vote_lcap14%which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite? Vote_lcap29%which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite? Vote_lcap14%which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite? Empty which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite?

Post  edwards_baby31 Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:59 am

i thought i would do a poll to see what is everyones favorite book out of the saga. study
edwards_baby31
edwards_baby31
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite? Empty Re: which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite?

Post  Jacob_Black Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:19 pm

I like New moon the best. I'm not really sure why though. lol
Jacob_Black
Jacob_Black
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite? Empty Re: which book out of the twilight saga is your favorite?

Post  Remington_Cullen Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:26 am

I loved Eclipse, personally.

But i hated 90% of Breaking Dawn.
Remington_Cullen
Remington_Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

http://Myspace.com/inuyashaheir

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob_Black Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:09 am

I liked Eclipse but not as well because it made me not like Jacob too well.
And yeah there were some things in breaking dawn I didn't like.
Jacob_Black
Jacob_Black
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  edwards_baby31 Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:16 am

Jacob_Black wrote:I like New moon the best. I'm not really sure why though. lol

you probably liked it because there was more action with Jacob...lol... that's understandable, there's nothing wrong with that..

Remington_Cullen wrote:I loved Eclipse, personally.

But i hated 90% of Breaking Dawn.

i loved pretty much all of breaking dawn... and i loved eclipse myself.. but my favorite was twilight.. i wasn't the biggest fan of new moon until recently.. new moon was just soooo sad... and i missed edward..lol...
edwards_baby31
edwards_baby31
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceXCullen Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:25 am

New Moon made me cry.

Then I got to live it out myself. I hated it.

And Breaking Dawn was annoying.. >.> Like, a lot of it was, anyway. Too fairytale.... With too much sex.

Buuut I loved Twilight. It could never be surpassed.

And Eclipse was good. And New Moon.. Despite the torment of losing Edward, was still pretty good. Mmhmm.
AliceXCullen
AliceXCullen
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRenesmeexxCarliexX Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:41 am

HAHA! New Moon, Eclipse, and half of Breaking Dawn (The Renesmee and Jacob part).. those are my favorite...wait only clips of Eclipse cause i hate the way she treats Jake in Eclipse *growls viciously*... lol but yeah =]
XxRenesmeexxCarliexX
XxRenesmeexxCarliexX
Pack
Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  edwards_baby31 Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 pm

she does treat jacob bad in eclipse... you gotta feel bad for the poor dog... but he did try to kiss her, so in a way he kind of deserved some of the awfulness..
edwards_baby31
edwards_baby31
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRenesmeexxCarliexX Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:15 am

i guess that is understandable... what gets me i guess is that even then deep inside she kinda wanted it.... and i just understand where he's coming from... i have been put in that sort of position before... it sucks.. i am sympathetic on his behalf.
XxRenesmeexxCarliexX
XxRenesmeexxCarliexX
Pack
Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  edwards_baby31 Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:32 pm

she could have wanted it.. and she did kind of lead him on, and then leave him hanging on the string to suffer.. i guess it was kind of selfish of her to do that to Jacob... i've never been in that position, so it's harder for me to relate to...
edwards_baby31
edwards_baby31
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down